Ringwood | Talking Drugs, Alcohol & Adolescents
- 7.00pm - 9.00pm
- FREE. Booking essential
- Central Ringwood Community Centre, Rosewarne Lane, Ringwood VIC, Australia
- Sharon Muir
- 0438 683 049
Talking Drugs, Alcohol & Adolescents
A LYFT UP YOUR FAMILY program for parents of 12 to 25 year olds who are concerned about their adolescent’s use of alcohol and other drugs
Do you want to:
- Improve your relationship with your adolescent child?
- Explore why young people use alcohol and other drugs?
- Improve communication with your young person and resolve family disputes?
- Learn about adolescent development and why young people sometimes behave in risky ways?
When: Mondays (6 evening sessions) February 10th to March 23rd 2020 (excludes March 9th, Labour Day Holiday)
Cost: Free of charge. Bookings essential
Bookings: Sharon Muir on 0438 683 049 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Time: 7:00 to 9:00 pm
Where: Anglicare Victoria. 1/603 Boronia Road Wantirna
Yarraville | Foster Care information session
Can you offer a child in need a home-cooked meal, a warm bed and the security of an adult’s care? More foster carers are desperately needed to fill the gaps...