Emergency relief and wrap around support services are available to individuals and families who are experiencing hardship and may be at risk of being homeless.
Mission House is a caring and welcoming community space that encourages people to return and stay connected, as well as linking clients with professional services to build and strengthen their lives.
If you are experiencing hardship and require support, we are here for you.
Mission House supports more than 1000 Victorian’s through this community program.
We support families and individuals in need, whether they are recently unemployed or long-term unemployed, not eligible for JobKeeper or JobSeeker payments, international students, migrants on temporary working visas, and people seeking asylum.
Emergency relief services:
- Utility bill assistance – support with unpaid electricity, gas or water invoice and, telephone accounts.
- Food parcels – nutritious food parcels available for eligible clients.
- Pharmacy – pharmacy support for PBS (pharmaceutical benefit scheme). Prescriptions and vouchers are redeemed from a local pharmacy.
There are on-site access to a network of support from Anglicare Victoria staff and other Agencies, these include:
- Employment providers
- Family violence support
- Financial counselling
- Living skills workshops
- Mental health
- Early intervention assessments and referrals.
- A range of community activities.