Meet your local foster care support team
Start your journey as a foster carer with Anglicare Victoria by speaking with a member of our foster care team. They can answer any questions you may have and book you into a local information session.
Alternatively, you can send us an online enquiry and we will contact you directly.
If you wish to speak directly to a member of your local support team about becoming a foster carer, please contact your local office:
- Eastern Metro Region – 1300 889 335
- North Metro Region – 03 9301 5200
- West Metro Region – 03 9396 7400
- Southern Metro Region – 03 9293 8500
- Bendigo and Loddon Region – 03 5440 1100
- Gippsland Region – 03 5135 9555
The next step in becoming a foster carer will be to attend a local info session. Anglicare Victoria have both ‘in-person’ and online options available.